• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 24, 2024, 11:57 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

OOC THREAD

Started by tomcat, Apr 21, 2015, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

I invited Anarion to our game here. He has stuck around patiently waiting for the Rohan game to move, but it is going slow.

Tom, I will post in that game tomorrow, but we'll see where we go with it. If Andrew joins us in DoM, maybe we can put that one to rest.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

I would have rather have another active player here than a languishing two player game side bar.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Eclecticon

Agreed.  Especially one who is motivated enough to start their own game.
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

GandalfOfBorg

BTW Happy Belated Father's Day y'all!
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Eclecticon

Eh, we don't celebrate it until September, so you're several months early for me.  That's so thoughtful of you! 

Character sheet

tomcat

Hey guys, I am having surgery in the morning. If all goes well, I will be back on my feet by week's end.

That said, I will have free time on my hands so if I am comfortable enough to work at my desk, I will get some posts up.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

GandalfOfBorg

Get better soon!  If you post the new events for Day 3, we can be absorbed in the first round of combat, we, fun!
Gwaithlim Weapons

tomcat

Hey guys, I'm home and recovering rather well, I think.

Been sore today but I believe I should be back to myself pretty soon. As long as I can comfortably bend at the waist tomorrow to sit and type, I will get a game post up.

Eclecticon

Take it easy.  It serves no one for you to break yourself by trying to get back into everything too quickly.

Character sheet

Telcontar

Did Frodo take it easy? Did Bilbo decide to rest his feet when the Spiders took the dwarves!? Hell no! Use voice to text or shanghai your kids into dictation! The Field of Heroes awaits!
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

tomcat

LOL!

Well, thanks for the patience, guys.

I will have this game started back up either tomorrow or Monday, but it will have an update very soon.

tomcat

Happy Fourth, gents! I know you are not part of our USA traditions, Paul, but I hope you have a great day.  ;D

Matt and Tom - thanks for your service to our country!

Eclecticon

Happy fourth indeed!  Things are fine across the pond - I'm getting ready to go on a camping holiday next week.  It's our traditional go-up-into-the-mountains-in-the-middle-of-winter-because-WHO-NEEDS-TOES?? expedition.  The kids are really excited. 

I didn't realise you were in the forces too, Matt.  Is it something you're allowed/inclined to talk about?

Character sheet

GandalfOfBorg

Primarily was in AFROTC before I had a medical discharge.
Gwaithlim Weapons

tomcat

I'll have a post up either later tonight or tomorrow, guys.