• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 23, 2024, 08:45 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

OOC THREAD

Started by tomcat, Apr 21, 2015, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaitingCynicism

I am back, will get caught up and post ASAP.

tomcat

Christmas was late for me, but it came just the same!

My wife had ordered this blanket a bit late and so it was a nice treat after the holidays.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

Interested parties wish to know where she found it.
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

She got it form a site called TheRockingStore.com, but it looks like it is shut down now. It might have been one of those temporary holiday online stores.

That said, Beth said that there are some on Etsy.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

Eclecticon

Character sheet

Eclecticon

I can't help but notice that the profiler is down and the Stat Block thread has made a comeback.  I assume that the long-anticipated Thing has happened? 

Let us know if you'd like us to do the grunt work of uploading our current characters to the forum. 

Character sheet

tomcat

Hey Paul, I have a long series of posts under the General Discussion.

tomcat

Hey guys, I will get a game post up very soon. I am just dealing with the character sheet issues.

Eclecticon

Whoops!  My favourites bar button just goes straight to the DoM page, so I tend to forget that the rest of the forum exists. 

Character sheet

tomcat

I have updated the CHARACTERS drop down above.

First, I have added both games.

Second, if you click your PC's name, it will take you to your characters' info block post.

If it doesn't work, it means you have not given me what I asked for, which was a post in the TOR Characters thread with just your PC's name in the body.

tomcat

Ayrn - I see you're on!

Make an empty post in the Character sheet thread for Tate and Idunn!

tomcat

Hey everyone, be sure and check your character stat blocks with the current PDF print that I posted of everyone's characters.

I have tried to be as accurate as possible in posting the PC's but I have caught some errors that I made, so check!

Thanks!

tomcat

I attached a PC stat block template on the Character Sheets thread's opening post.

If you want to use it, do the following:

• download and open the txt file
  • select all
  • open your character post, or reply with a new one
  • paste the template
  • fill in your character details

Telcontar

Yo! Paladin, your guy doesnt even have stats. Do you need someone to roll up your guy or what?
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18