• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:25 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

OOC THREAD

Started by tomcat, Apr 21, 2015, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclecticon

QuoteI will have a post up in a bit.

Giving me a taste of my own medicine, Doug?
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

(-D

Truthfully, in my defense, it was a helluva weekend.

Saturday I was up at 4:30AM to get to the airport for a flight to New York to play a show. Finished the gig at 4:30PM that afternoon, and then was hustled back to the airport for a 9:00PM flight home. Upon arrival, I had the hour drive home, so ended Saturday at midnight.

It was a whirlwind!

Sunday was Father's Day in the States and I did nothing - both due to exhaustion and because it was a day that I was allowed.

So, I will catch up my bit of the story today.  ;)
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

I hope no bondy minds my post with the character call back. I thought it would be fitting to toss Bandy in there for a moment and show the world goes on outside of the perspective of our main characters.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Eclecticon

Agreed - it makes Middle-Earth seem more like a living place.  Feel free to toss him (or any previous character) in whenever appropriate, as far as I'm concerned. 

Character sheet

tomcat

Jun 18, 2018, 05:00 PM #1069 Last Edit: Jun 18, 2018, 05:02 PM by tomcat
Speaking of characters.

Paul, in this awesome length of story that you are telling, along with all of the thegns and their people. Are you making a list - or adding to my spreadsheet list - the individuals that you introduce?

That info is critical for us to GM and keep the world consistent.

Let me know. I attached my most recent list.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

I haven't been, mostly because of time constraints.  Before I'm done, I'll go through the threads and update the spreadsheet.  Thanks for the reminder.

Character sheet

tomcat

Quote from: Eclecticon on Jun 18, 2018, 09:08 PMBefore I'm done, I'll go through the threads and update the spreadsheet.  Thanks for the reminder.

You will definitely be a glutton for punishment for that - take it from me, it is time consuming!  (-D

Just to offer my experience, if you do it as you insert the NPCs it is less painful.

I will help, too, and start plugging them in. I will let you know how far I get.

Telcontar

Woe be unto the Loremaster that splits the party, for your time is spent two fold.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

tomcat

LOL! No shit!

I think as LM compensation, the players should chip in and help maintain game integrity and continuity by cataloging ALL NPC's, locations, and other non-canon information.  ;)

We'll even provide the spreadsheet!  ;D

Telcontar

Is the dropbox version up to date?
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

tomcat

I am not sure. I would have to say no, but I can copy the current file in there.

Give me a minute.

tomcat

It is uploaded to our share folder in the Darkening of Mirkwood - and I can say that I have updated it through Paul's first thread, maybe the second. I know I have the ladies in there from Esgalwen's sewing sit down and the festival folk.

Not exactly sure where I left off.

Telcontar

We should gove Paul access to the dropbox so we have only one version. Or do you guys want to use google drive or something else?
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

tomcat

Dropbox is fine with me.

It is your share folder, so go ahead and invite him to it.

Telcontar

Good point.

Paul send me your email address.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear