• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 16, 2024, 10:48 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

OOC THREAD

Started by tomcat, Apr 21, 2015, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Posterboy

Quote from: tomcat on Jan 30, 2018, 09:04 PMWow! I am sorry, Ayrn. I forget how long you have been with us, too.

Doug...  no worries! I came in at the tail end of Tempest Rising. And my track record of sticking with any character is spotty at best. No offense taken.

tomcat

Paul, do you want Bandy and Rorin's pc sheets transferred to your campaign, too?

Not sure if you'll need their stats.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

GandalfOfBorg

Doug, can you redirect the link for the Grimbeorn character sheet to be to Grimbeorn2 (ID=1284)?
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

tomcat

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

Hey Matt,

The dropdown above has been updated to your new sheet for Grimbeorn. You might want to add public permissions to him, so that everyone can see. You'll also have to get him in Paul's campaign - if you haven't already.

Also - I added Bandy and Rorin back to the dropdown, while they are playing a role in our story.

Eclecticon

Quote from: tomcat on Jan 31, 2018, 05:11 AMPaul, do you want Bandy and Rorin's pc sheets transferred to your campaign, too?

Not sure if you'll need their stats.
I was about to say 'neither am I, but I can look them up if I do', but since you've gone to the effort of adding them back into the menu, I'll just say 'thanks!'
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

GandalfOfBorg

Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Telcontar

Back to the action!!
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Eclecticon

Sorry if anyone's frustrated at the slow pace at the moment.  I have two major work projects due early next week.  I don't know if I'll have more time after that, or if something equally urgent will just replace them, but that's why updates have been a little delayed. 
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

Telcontar

Meet the new LM same as the old LM!

Just kidding guys. Its called life so no worries. Those external events are why we all turned to play by post and this group is about quality not quantity.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

Posterboy

Quote from: Telcontar on Feb 02, 2018, 02:11 AMIts called life so no worries. Those external events are why we all turned to play by post and this group is about quality not quantity.

Yeah, second that. Pace feels good to me, Paul.

tomcat

Dude, I am struggling with a flu bug invasion of our home, so take the time you need!

Nice Who reference, Tom...although your quality over quantity begs the Michael Scot tag line, "That's what she said."  ;)

Telcontar

Well Napoleon did say quantity has a quality all of its own.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

Posterboy

Hey, I'm going to be pretty busy the next two days and then gone with work for Friday - Sunday. I'm not sure I'll be able to post much.

I don't want to hold up the game, so here are my rolls for the two contests Tate is hoping to take part in:

MOON STONE SEEKING CONTEST

Search Roll = TN 12
Rolled 1d12 : 5, total 5

Rolled 3d6 : 3, 3, 6, total 12

Search Roll = TN 16
Rolled 1d12 : 2, total 2

Rolled 3d6 : 6, 1, 2, total 9

Search Roll = TN 18
Rolled 1d12 : 10, total 10

Rolled 3d6 : 3, 5, 6, total 14

Search Roll = Final Round, if needed
Rolled 1d12 : 11, total 11

Rolled 3d6 : 4, 2, 3, total 9

CONTEST OF LAYS AND SONG

Song Roll = TN 12
Rolled 1d12 : 7, total 7

Rolled 3d6 : 5, 3, 2, total 10

Song Roll = TN 16
Rolled 1d12 : 8, total 8

Rolled 3d6 : 4, 3, 6, total 13

Song Roll = TN 18
Rolled 1d12 : 10, total 10

Rolled 3d6 : 3, 1, 2, total 6

Song Roll = Final Round, if needed
Rolled 1d12 : 1, total 1

Rolled 3d6 : 4, 1, 1, total 6

**He'll use his Merry trait here, if needed. His jovial disposition wins over hearts and minds

I'm also totally fine if you just decide to skip Tate's participation.
Peace,
Ayrn

Posterboy

Sorry, I messed up with Tate's song rolls... they should be 4d6, not 3d6.

Here's an extra die roll for each one:

SONG CONTEST

TN = 12
Rolled 1d6 : 2, total 2

TN = 16
Rolled 1d6 : 6, total 6

TN = 18
Rolled 1d6 : 4, total 4

TN = Final Round
Rolled 1d6 : 2, total 2