• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 24, 2024, 10:27 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

OOC THREAD

Started by tomcat, Apr 21, 2015, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

Paul - you are fine! I am not taking anything as badgering. I actually have started my notes on the laketown encounters. I will post today.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

Eclecticon

I was actually considering volunteering to take over GM duties for a while, but I wasn't sure how I'd fit it in around work and my upcoming thesis.

Character sheet

tomcat

Anniversary guys - been a weekend full of doing stuff with my wife.

I will have a post up tonight or tomorrow for sure.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

Quote from: tomcatWhat of the Elves? Surely they have eyes upon these lands. Would they let a goblin raiding party slaughter stolen animals upon their doorstep?
Let me chase up my mate Alyssa.  She was talking just the other day about joining in the game, and specifically mentioned playing an Elf.  This would be a good point for her to jump in.

Character sheet

Eclecticon

New player update: Alyssa tells me that we should be hearing from her on the weekend.  Doug, I've suggested that she talk to you about her character concept to make sure it fits in with the ongoing story.

Character sheet

tomcat

Let her know that I have added her to the Google public folder that contains our PC's.

tomcat

Hey Paul, no login or communication from your friend, Aly. The only thing we did email back and forth about was getting her set up with a login.

I am not sure why you cannot edit and copy to the Google Drive folder - I am looking into that now.

I will have a post up this afternoon or evening.

tomcat

Try the folder now, guys. Make sure you can open, edit, and copy/paste to the folder.

Thanks!

Share_RPG Google Drive

Eclecticon

It turned out I wasn't signed into the right Google account, like an idiot. 

Sorry about Alyssa - I'm not quite sure what the holdup is. 

Character sheet

GandalfOfBorg

How are you guys doing?  I hope you aren't going too stir-crazy.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Telcontar

I have been relearning a board game and ignoring constructive things I could be doing. I'm also going through my Civil War Reenacting stuff and wearing a different jacket every couple of days.

May run a DCC RPG game tonight online that was canceled in person. 
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Posterboy

Just looked through that RPG folder at the Star Wars Derecho Squad files... loved that game!
Just starting to work through all 9 films... finished Episode II, hoping to watch Episode III tomorrow. Maybe we'll re-watch Rogue One and Solo too.
Hope you are all well!
Peace,
Ayrn

tomcat

All is well here, too. Just playing board games and Roll20 stuff.

Not ignoring our game here at all, I was just waiting to see if Alyssa was going to jump aboard as it is a good time to introduce a new PC.

Anyway... typing a new post now.

GandalfOfBorg

Other than not being able to go to church, my routine hasn't changed all that much -- in to work, back home, reviewing games, home stuff.  Gotta say mostly inconvenienced but more concerned about stupid people and stupid government.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16