• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Mar 29, 2024, 06:38 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

OOC THREAD

Started by tomcat, Apr 21, 2015, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclecticon

I'm ten hours ahead, thanks to the wonders of time zone boundaries.  Sunday morning usually works better for me, which is Saturday evening your time. 
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

Cool - Saturday night it is! If we go on at 10PM, Tom, (9PM for Matt), that should be 8AM for Paul.

Hopefully this will work for everyone. Chime in as needed.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

It'll be one in the afternoon for me - my overworked brain wasn't counting you back from GMT properly.  But that works for me too. 

Character sheet

Eclecticon

See you all in a few hours, right?

Character sheet

tomcat

I will be there tonight. If you want to get on earlier, everyone chime in and we can do it!
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

Wait a minute...are we meeting Friday night (States) / Saturday day (Australia)?

I thought our plan was to meet Saturday / Sunday.

Quote from: Eclecticon on Dec 13, 2018, 02:58 PMI'm ten hours ahead, thanks to the wonders of time zone boundaries.  Sunday morning usually works better for me, which is Saturday evening your time.

I am good with either - finished the last work day and now off for the next four days, so you guys let me know.

Telcontar

I'm confused as well. Doug, i emailed you my cell shoot me a text in case I miss the forum post. Sometimes the email alert is slow and I can never seem to set the timezone correctly on the boards.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

tomcat

The One Ring

I am in the room.

I don't know what the final decision was for time, but I am hanging out anyway. If you come in, cool - if not, I will be on tomorrow at this time.

tomcat

Hey Matt, I just wanted to let you know that we did gather on Hangouts and Roll20. It was me, Tom and Paul - and we chatted for about an hour.

We will arrange another night/day soon where we can all get in there at the same time.

GandalfOfBorg

Argh!  I'm sorry, I got things confused again.

Call me next time.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Telcontar

We had a good discussion about the game and a meet and great. On my end I'll figure out why my cam worked in roll20 but not Google Hangout.

Couple of take aways on my end.

I really like the opportunity to play together roll20 gives us. (If anyone wants to get a spin off game going let me know!) Though all agreed the narrative of the forum really supported the game even if slow at times.

Also, Bandy will be back in the story at some point. I havnt left that character behind he just needs some space from adventuring to recharge.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

Telcontar

Gents,
I figured out that I was using edge with my newish laptop and the browser was saying that I Hangouts was legacy software and the camera wasnt working. I downloaded FIREFOX and authorized my mic and camera so I should be good to go for next time.

THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

tomcat

Hey guys, I will get our game moving with the new week.

In the meantime, Merry Christmas and wishing you all a safe, healthy, and happy new year!

Thanks for being part of this group - it is a pleasure gaming with you all and getting to know you.

Doug

Eclecticon

Hey guys.  I should've flagged this earlier, but I'm going to be away at a festival from the 27th to the 29th, and then away somewhere else, largely out of internet range, from the 30th to the 3rd.

I'll check in as and when I can, but feel free to NPC Arbogast as needed to keep the story rocking along.

Character sheet

tomcat

Hey guys, I am not forgetting about our game - the holidays are very busy.

I should have a new story post up within the next couple days.