• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 28, 2024, 01:19 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

OOC THREAD

Started by tomcat, Apr 21, 2015, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telcontar

doug,
 I am waiting on grabbing laughter of drsgons, but if you give it a read let me know how it rates compaired to the other books.

Expectstion was never high for me on this book and I am curious on how much it expands the region of Erebor.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Telcontar

Also, what was the final verdict on the holding? Does it increase or no?
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

tomcat

No, the holding does not increase - your Weal and Woe roll just allowed you to make two feat rolls and choose the better. That result gave you your current standard of living from the holding.

That said - your Weal and Woe roll did earn you 6 treasure, so all in all it was not a bad year.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

Book is in hand, so I will give you an update shortly.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

WaitingCynicism

QuoteJacob and Mike - I need you guys to transfer your characters to my Campaign in the Profiler. It is # 33. If you need help with this, let me know.

Jacob - I need some background info as to why Eomund is in the Anduin Vale among the Wood-men Clans. Is he traveling with a merchant caravan, or doing something personal?

My younger brother Leofric, younger than my by a year, has a wife in the Woodmen Clans. Eomund was visiting his brother, as well as hoping to find someone to talk to about trying to sell a horse.

Eclecticon

Quote from: tomcat on Nov 28, 2018, 03:22 PMBook is in hand, so I will give you an update shortly.
I can say, based on my read-through so far, that it include the best 'go kill the big, evil critter' scenario I've ever seen. 
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

Telcontar

I'm holding off until Doug decides if he is gonna pull anything in soonish.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

Eclecticon

You have a power of will that I can only admire, sir. 

Character sheet

tomcat

Tom - get the book!

I am working through three scenes for DoM - the third being in Dale. So, we might not get to any "new book" tidbits until next year, at our pace!  ;)

Telcontar

I placed my order. Interested to see what kind of additional bones it places on the Erebor region book.

I have this grand dwarven campaign story arc in my head and I am wondering how much of that I can mine out of this.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

tomcat

Hey all,

It was a busy weekend at my locale and I didn't do much to push our story forward.

I will have a new post up late tonight, or tomorrow.

tomcat

We tried to do this in the past - and so I will extend the idea again.

Tom and I are the only two (I think) that have met face-to-face and actually talked outside of these posts. I am friends with you all on Facebook and Google+, but still we have not all formerly met.

Do we want to schedule an early morning - or a late evening - to accommodate the far-off time zones and open a chat on Roll20 to say hey?

Let me know.

Eclecticon

I'm still up for that!  Saturday afternoon US time/Sunday morning my time works best for me. 

Character sheet

GandalfOfBorg

I wouldn't be available until 12/20 to try, I'm work's bitch these days.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Telcontar

What about maybe the saturday between christmas and new years?
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear