• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 19, 2024, 11:20 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

OOC THREAD

Started by tomcat, Apr 21, 2015, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclecticon

Fair enough.  Maybe give it another day and then assume that Tate is hunkered down, keeping himself unobtrusive. 
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

Posterboy

I'm back... sorry. Forgot I had a kid celebrating a birthday too. :)
I've posted too.

Posterboy

Just wanted to say, the little aside there between Hathcyn and the redhead was a sweet piece of narrative. Nicely done, guys!  :tup: Really enjoyed that!

Eclecticon

Aaaaaaaaaand that's it, I'm off!  I'll likely be able to check in mid-week, but I won't have access to any of my books.  Doug, would you mind being rules rabbi for Aryn until I'm back again? 

Character sheet

Posterboy

I've posted.

As a reminder, I'm around for most until this coming Thursday, then gone-gone from July 13 - 30. NPC Tate.

From Jul 31 - Aug 12, I'm around but crazy busy with work and home so posting will be sporadic. Feel free to NPC Tate to move the story along.

After Aug 12, I should be around most consistently.

Peace,
Ayrn

Eclecticon

With both parties on the road again, it looks like time to start new threads - I'll try to get some up tomorrow afternoon.  Hopefully we can get everyone in the same place soon! 

Character sheet

GandalfOfBorg

Reminder: I will be offline Wed-Sun next week as I will be at GenCon.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Eclecticon

Yeah, rub it in.  Thanks heaps. 

Character sheet

Posterboy

Hey All!
Keep posting as if I'm not here... just wanted to highlight 3 pieces of Tate's character sheet that might be relevant in this and future combat situations:

1) Water Legs... I wonder if Tate's current situation would qualify as "precarious or risky surface" and gain him a bonus Success die. Also, he can use those bonus Success die to add +3 to his parry for a round.

2) Shield Fighting... Any time Tate hits an opponent, he gets to roll a feat die... if it is 8+, he does an additional +3 damage.

3) Keening Bog-Stone... well, hmmm.... Nevermind. As you were... Nothing to see here.

Peace,
Ayrn

(I'm lurking but solo parenting 8 of my brood at the moment)

Eclecticon

Thanks, Aryn - I hadn't taken the time to familiarise myself with all his bells and whistles, which was a bit remiss of me.  I think that the semi-marsh qualifies for his Water Legs bonus. 

Character sheet

tomcat

Me, too! Sorry, man, I will take some time to look him over better as I am posting for him.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Posterboy

Guys, seriously?! I'm just glad you haven't benched Tate during my lost summer absence! I definitely don't expect you to be familiar with his character sheet! Thanks for keeping me in and working with Tate!

If the kids cooperate today, I'll try to post something tonight!

Peace!
Ayrn

Posterboy

As a great example of this... I have little idea what Gwen can do anymore, and I created her!  You guys are doing great!
Thanks!
Ayrn

Eclecticon

I'd forgotten that!  She's so much Doug's character these days, it's hard to recall a time when she wasn't.

Character sheet

GandalfOfBorg

I'll reply tonight
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16