• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 19, 2024, 02:34 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

CHAPTER 1 - The last good years

Started by tomcat, Apr 13, 2015, 10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stefan

Orophin moves quietly through the dark forest looking for tracks in the soft dirt and other signs of deer on the nearby foliage.   He stays close to the group, within sight of them.  The joy of being back in the the forest after so many years fills him and he has a sudden urge to run and laugh and sing the songs of the forest that he can feel in his bones, but the task at hand keeps him in check and he simply stands for a few moments near an old tree, breathing deeply the sent of the ancient woods.

DC - 14 Hunting (1 Feat die + 2 Success Dice)
This dice roll has been tampered with!
:00: 1d12 : 8, total 8
This dice roll has been tampered with!
:00: 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7

Stefan

:ooc:Funny, I didnt even edit the post.  Would it have given me the tampering thing for previewing the post?

Bandobras

Awed by the heavy silence of the forest, Bandy moves lightly through the trees keeping close to the rest of the group. The trees seem more alive, more aware than the Northfarthing's domesticated woods and groves. Still he relishes the feel of the soil and mosses underfoot, and the rich earthy scent of the woods. With little experience hunting, Bandy leaves it to his more experienced companions to pick up the telltale signs of game, but his bow is at the ready.

tomcat

Quote from: Stefan on Apr 22, 2015, 05:04 AM:ooc:Funny, I didnt even edit the post.  Would it have given me the tampering thing for previewing the post?

:ooc: Yea, Stefan, it will do that. Clicking preview makes the code activate in the post (i.e. things will become bold, etc.)

Just so you guys know, you can put more than one dice type in a [roll] as long as you separate them with commas (1d20,2d6+2,3d4+6).

Example:
Rolled 1d20 : 20, total 20
Rolled 2d6+2 : 1, 4 + 2, total 7
Rolled 3d4+6 : 3, 2, 2 + 6, total 13
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]