• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 29, 2024, 07:49 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Whispers on the Barrow Downs

Started by tomcat, Feb 15, 2014, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stefan

As they rode out of the Barrows, Nain could feel the weight of the darkness that they had been bearing all since bree lift from him as if he'd dropped a pack full of stones.  He was still weary from their travel, but as the sun drove the last of the chill from his bones he smiled. 

"It's nice to finally be out of that wretched place.  If I never travel that road again I'll be a happy dwarf!"

GandalfOfBorg

:ooc:Cool :)

Durgil isn't having such a good time with all this travel, he knows he should be better at this after he's been through with his friends.  The surroundings don't help much with their ever-present gloom.  "I'll feel a whole lot better once we get where we're going."
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

sdrotar

Quote from: GandalfOfBorg on Mar 07, 2014, 06:38 AM
:ooc:Cool :)

Durgil isn't having such a good time with all this travel, he knows he should be better at this after he's been through with his friends.  The surroundings don't help much with their ever-present gloom.  "I'll feel a whole lot better once we get where we're going."

"It has been a while, hasn't it?"
Dirnhael felt better than he expected to, really - but the hard ground was a poor substitute for the warmth of hearth and home.
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, VĂ¡ri
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun