• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 24, 2024, 07:26 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Blow the station - round 8

Started by tomcat, Feb 05, 2014, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GandalfOfBorg

:ooc:Martel's actions will be taken up by Second Wind, taking up a defensive posture.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Stefan

:ooc:I agree that more is better, if we put up one and someone lives they might be able to deactivate whatever we did while we're getting away, that's much less likely if we use two methods.

deadpool

:ooc:And the explosion will be cooler

Posterboy

:ooc:Looking back at a previous thread, we had decided on explosives as the primary, overheating as the back up... of course, we also had planned on just sneaking in.  :shh: Interestingly enough, explosives we're also chosen last time for the same reason --> they're just more cool.  ;)

If we overheat the generator, how much time do we have before it blows, or will overheating not cause an explosion?

tomcat

Haywire now had complete access to the station's computer-controlled systems, but his efforts could be countered if someone above was also logged in the system. That concern would have to wait for the time being, instead the clone went to a knee and unhitched his backpack. Setting it on the floor, he began to remove small charges that would be positioned throughout the control room.

:ooc: Give me some time today - I want to generate some tests that will need rolled for both placing the explosives and sabotaging the system operations. I will also have an opposed test to be overcome for the operators above who are attempting to wrest control away from Haywire.

Since Zil is MIA - someone can let me know if they want to step in and control Haywire.

Lastly, the amount of time you guys have to get away will be based on the degree of success you guys have with the tests. For the time being, I am opening a new combat round. I will include the tests to be achieved in that new thread once I get them put together.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]