• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Mar 28, 2024, 12:00 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Blow the station - round 8

Started by tomcat, Feb 05, 2014, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

Music to read and post to!

Situation: The team has made access to the sub-level of the Relay Station

ALL Modifiers (situational, physical, weariness, wound conditions):

• All PC/NPC's will suffer a -5 penalty for firing into any melee, unless they are the ones in the melee or have the Precise Shot feat.
  • Darkness - PC's suffer a -5 to Perception checks and a -2 to combat unless equipped with low-light gear
  • Longshot and Haywire both suffer fatigue - persistent condition CT -1.

Martel - 36/96
Booth - 36/89*
Mitts - 19/80*
Hammer - 0/91
Haywire - 38/81 CT -1 (weariness)*
Longshot - 33/81 CT -1 (weariness)
* have taken their second wind
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Commando Droid C1 - REF 23, HP 73/76 CT -2, Threshold 21
Commando Droid C2 - DESTROYED
Commando Droid C3 - DESTROYED
Commando Droid C4 - DESTROYED
Commando Droid C5 - REF 23, HP 00/76 CT -0, Threshold 21
Commando Droid C6 - REF 23, HP 00/76 CT -0, Threshold 21
Har'zic - REF 27, HP 0/103, Threshold 25

Consumption:
I am not going to concern with consumption due to the increased capacity of your weapons, unless you guys use autofire, or any grenades.

Initiative:
Mitts (+12) 22
Hammer (+12) 21
Longshot (+11) 21
Commando Droids (+13) 21
Har'zic (+13) 18
Booth (+13) 17
Martel (+13) 15
Haywire (+11) 15
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

:ooc: Hammer and Longshot have the initiative.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Stefan

Hammer kept moving up the stairs, there wasn't much he could do about cover so he kept some space between himself and the Commander when he reached the top.

:ooc:I believe that if hammer makes a 60' double move up the stairs that'll still put him about 10' behind Martel.  Hopefully that'll be enough that one grenade or autofire burst can't hit both of them.

tomcat

:ooc: Currently down with the flu, but I will try to get an update here tomorrow.

RP as you'd like, but I do need to know:

1) Is Martel going to lead the charge into the second level?

2) What method does Haywire plan to destroy the generator with?

GandalfOfBorg

Martel motions the clones forward to a position just behind him.  "Booth, I'm taking Hammer and Longshot to the next level, join us when you're ready." As soon as they arrive, he gives hand signals for them to follow him in flanking positions.

:ooc:
Entering the next level may happen next round depending on how things move.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Callowmoryne

:ooc:Longshot fires on the commander

Ranged sniper rifle* +10 (4d8+7; CT -1) with Deadeye and Debilitating Shot (requires Aim)
Rolled 1d20+10 : 4 + 10, total 14

Damage
Rolled 4d8+7 : 2, 6, 1, 8 + 7, total 24

Posterboy

Feb 18, 2014, 06:41 PM #6 Last Edit: Feb 18, 2014, 06:44 PM by Posterboy
Quote from: GandalfOfBorg on Feb 10, 2014, 06:00 AM
Martel motions the clones forward to a position just behind him.  "Booth, I'm taking Hammer and Longshot to the next level, join us when you're ready."

"Copy that, Sir," Booth replied. Turning his attention to Haywire, Booth quipped, "You heard the Commander. Let's heat things up and get going. I don't miss the action."

:ooc: Booth is continuing to offer cover for Haywire and Mitts. If need be, Mitts can provide cover and Booth will aid Haywire.

tomcat

As Hammer moved up the access passage towards Martel and the primary level of the Relay Station, Longshot went to a knee and fired. The trooper could just barely see the DaShade at the top of the stairs. Unfortunately the shot was wide and the bolt burned into the wall behind the CIS leader.

As if that was the signal, their enemy made its own assault - two commando droids took position at the top of the stairs and sprayed autofire down the passage. The large conduit that ran the length of the stairs was ray-shielded and so no damage was done to it, but the blaster bolts did ricochet off.

Commando droids attack
MOVE
STANDARD
Commando 1
DC 10+ Ranged blaster carbine +10 (4d8+8) with autofire Rapid Shot and Point Blank Shot (at the first yellow circle targeting)
:00: 1d20+10 : 12 + 10, total 22

:dmg: 4d8+8 : 7, 3, 4, 2 + 8, total 24

Commando 2
DC 10+ Ranged blaster carbine +10 (4d8+8) with autofire Rapid Shot and Point Blank Shot (at the second yellow circle targeting)
:00: 1d20+10 : 4 + 10, total 14

:dmg: 4d8+8 : 7, 5, 5, 1 + 8, total 26

tomcat

:ooc: Martel may try to deflect or take 12 damage; Hammer is missed due to his Evasion talent

Har'zic moves out of gunfire position

deadpool

"I hear blaster fire up the stairs! Come on H, hurry up!"
The clone was firmly grapping his rifle, ready to shoot at any enemy that came in sight.

:ooc:I'll move next to Haywire, on the stairs side. I'll fight defensively for now so I get a +5 to my REF.

What's our exit plan guys? Down where we came from or upstairs?

GandalfOfBorg

:00:
DC 22 Deflect -  1d20+12 : 5 + 12, total 17
Gwaithlim Weapons

GandalfOfBorg

The droids blasterfire managed to get through the Jedi's defenses, striking him a couple of times.

:ooc:For Deflect, can I take 10 or must I roll?  just want to be sure.
Gwaithlim Weapons

tomcat

:ooc: You have to roll for Deflect, sorry.

tomcat

:ooc: Martel takes 12 damage 48/96

I posted this in the last round for Zil - he's been gone for 14 days. Going to give him some time to reply (until tomorrow), otherwise I will NPC Haywire. But here is the previous request:

You have access to the terminal. Remember, there is another terminal up one level, so if you were to try and issue commands here they may be countered. Or you may start setting explosives.

Let me know your plan. If it is to use the power generator itself like a bomb, or plant explosives, I will give you the necessary skill checks.

All other players, feel free to chime in how you want to destroy the facility - either by computer command to make system go crit, or explosives.

GandalfOfBorg

:ooc:I would suggest both because doing only one has a greater chance of failure by sabotage.
Gwaithlim Weapons