• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Mar 29, 2024, 04:16 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Blow the station - round 6

Started by tomcat, Jan 17, 2014, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

Jan 17, 2014, 06:11 PM Last Edit: Jan 23, 2014, 10:37 AM by tomcat
Music to read and post to!

Situation: The team has made access to the sub-level of the Relay Station

ALL Modifiers (situational, physical, weariness, wound conditions):

• All PC/NPC's will suffer a -5 penalty for firing into any melee, unless they are the ones in the melee or have the Precise Shot feat.
  • Darkness - PC's suffer a -5 to Perception checks and a -2 to combat unless equipped with low-light gear
  • Longshot and Haywire both suffer fatigue - persistent condition CT -1.

Martel - 19/96
Booth - 36/89
Mitts - 39/80
Hammer - 0/91
Haywire - 56/81 CT -1 (weariness)
Longshot - 33/81 CT -1 (weariness)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Commando Droid C1 - REF 23, HP 73/76 CT -2, Threshold 21
Commando Droid C2 - REF 23, HP 28/76 CT -1, Threshold 21
Commando Droid C3 - REF 23, HP 67/76 CT -1, Threshold 21
Commando Droid C4 - DESTROYED
Commando Droid C5 - REF 23, HP 00/76 CT -0, Threshold 21
Commando Droid C6 - REF 23, HP 00/76 CT -0, Threshold 21
Har'zic - REF 27, HP 0/103, Threshold 25

Consumption:
I am not going to concern with consumption due to the increased capacity of your weapons, unless you guys use autofire, or any grenades.

Initiative:
Mitts (+12) 22
Hammer (+12) 21
Longshot (+11) 21
Commando Droids (+13) 21
Har'zic (+13) 18
Booth (+13) 17
Martel (+13) 15
Haywire (+11) 15
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Posterboy

Booth continued to rain down blaster fire on the commando droids, eager to bring another one down.

:ooc:Hey, I'm posting now because I've got a busy week ahead. If Booth is still standing when it gets to his turn, he's looking to fire on C3 again, or C2 if C3 disabled. I'm also not sure how many swift actions it take to gain a second wind, but I'm continuing it from last round, using both my move and my swift action if I need to.

:00:
Attack on C3 1d20+11 : 9 + 11, total 20

Damage 3d8+5 : 7, 8, 1 + 5, total 21

Posterboy

:ooc:Another force point...  :roll:

Roll #1 1d6 : 5, total 5

Roll #2 1d6 : 4, total 4

tomcat

Mitts felt the small shards from the fragmentation grenade slice into his flesh and armor, the pressure wave slamming his back like a fist. The pain hardened him to his actions and he went to a knee, aimed down the length of his barrel and fired once more.

STANDARD Mitts fires on C1
DC 22 Ranged blaster carbine +10 (3d8+5) with Point Blank Shot
:00: 1d20+10 : 2 + 10, total 12

:dmg: 3d8+5 : 4, 2, 1 + 5, total 12
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

:ooc: That's cool, Aryn. I will place the actions in the game in the INIT sequence. Maybe there won't be any targets left.  ;)

Posterboy

:ooc:  (-D Yeah... sure...

I keep hoping one of these droids is going to roll a 1 against Haywire. I'm waiting for his Unexpected Results to kick in. :)

Also, Booth's attack would again give Martel and Haywire a +1 to REF... not sure about the others.

tomcat

:ooc: Cool, I am applying your Second Wind

Zilfallion

:ooc: Yeah... sadly it seems to be these darn 19's.

tomcat

:ooc: Okay, just bumping this so it is before round 5 and everyone knows it is here. I need Longshot and Hammer and then I can do the droids.

Callowmoryne

As the shrapnel from the grenade washed over Longshot and his squad mates he felt a rush of rage. He quickly channeled it to focus on his next shot. They had to turn the tide soon.

:ooc:Ranged sniper rifle* +11 (4d8+8; CT -1) with Point Blank Shot and Deadeye and Debilitating Shot (requires Aim) on C1
Rolled 1d20+11 : 13 + 11, total 24

Damage
Rolled 4d8+8 : 7, 1, 2, 3 + 8, total 21

GandalfOfBorg

Martel sends the droids nearest him, slamming into each other (C3 into C2).  Seeing who he assumed is some commander (unless he is recognized somehow from mission briefing or whatever), he moves to confront him (3 spaces above D).

:ooc:

Use the Force -  1d20+12 : 5 + 12, total 17

Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

GandalfOfBorg

"Surrender in the name of the Republic!  It will go better for you if you do."

:ooc:

Will spend another FP to increase damage +2d6
Damage -  4d6+0 : 3, 2, 1, 4, total 10

Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

tomcat

:ooc: Longshot hits C1 for 21 -or- 73/76 CT -2

Stefan

Now that his brothers were safe under the cover of the passageway into the building, Hammer stops firing and runs to the cover of the doorway himself.

:ooc:Hammer will move to the point just inside the hallway, down and to the right of booth, covering their escape route since I believe that running that far he will not be able to fire this round.

tomcat

:ooc: Cool, I will post the Commandos' actions tomorrow