• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:36 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Blow the station - round 5

Started by tomcat, Jan 13, 2014, 02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zilfallion

:ooc: The damage really isn't much, but kind of need hits right now, especially with how low on HP I am right now.  Force Point Away! 

Force Point Die 1 1d6 : 4, total 4

Force Point Die 2 1d6 : 3, total 3

tomcat

Jan 17, 2014, 06:05 PM #16 Last Edit: Jan 17, 2014, 06:10 PM by tomcat
:ooc: Cool! C3 is hit for 15 damage -or- 56/76

Your game sounds interesting. I love when I am able to pull off a good "what's going on here?" for my players.

Setting up round 6, but will edit for any changes that Booth creates.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Posterboy

Booth felt the force of the grenade pushing his armor inwards, pressing hard against his ribs and likely bruising some of his internal organs. Gonna need a new suit after this, he grunted to himself.

With Longshot and Mitts coming in and taking up positions, Booth moved back to reinforce Martel and Haywire, wanting to push to create an opening.

:ooc: Looking to move to S6 and fire on C3.

:00:
Rolled 1d20+11 : 7 + 11, total 18

:dmg:
Rolled 3d8+5 : 1, 3, 2 + 5, total 11

Posterboy

:ooc:These dice are hurting my feeling.  ;) Im rolling for a force point on the attack:

Roll #1 1d6 : 1, total 1

Roll #2 1d6 : 6, total 6

tomcat

:ooc: Cool! C3 takes another 11 damage.

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Posterboy

:ooc:I'd also like to use my swift action to begin getting my second wind... does it take 2 or 3 swift actions?

Zilfallion

:ooc:Taking a second wind is actually a single swift action.  It's the recover action to move up the condition track that's 3 swifts.

Posterboy

:ooc: And aiming takes two swift actions... does it only add +1 to attack?

tomcat

Jan 17, 2014, 06:55 PM #23 Last Edit: Jan 17, 2014, 06:57 PM by tomcat
:ooc: The only benefit is to remove any cover from your target, unless it is complete cover - unless you have Careful Shot and/or Deadeye. If you have either trait, you gain a +1 TH -or- extra die of damage.

Zilfallion

:ooc: Aiming only adds +1 to attack if you have the careful shot feat.  Otherwise it just lets you ignore cover bonuses to reflex defense[Which Martel and that console is granting C3 from my current position, hence why I've been aiming].  Longshot however has deadeye, so aiming gives him +1 dice of damage.  Edit: it also triggers his debilitating shot talent.

Posterboy

:ooc:Ah... hmm... well... thanks for the clarification.  :tup: And, Doug... thanks for the game! Super enjoyable!

tomcat

:ooc: As always, dude! It is all a team effort though. Kinda stinks that you will have to split away for awhile once this mission is done. Hopefully you will find your way back - you are a great addition to the 'table'.