• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
 
Nov 19, 2019, 03:16 am

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!


Blow the station - round 3

Started by tomcat, Jan 07, 2014, 06:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

:ooc: I need Haywire's attack, but I am going to set up for round 4
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

GandalfOfBorg


tomcat

:ooc: Position was edited on the map.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Zilfallion

Managing to avoid some of the return fire from one of the commando droids, Haywire noticed Martel move up and slam one of the droids with the force out of the corner of his eye, as he lined up a shot on the droid in the corner Booth was shooting.  Taking the shot, he briefly wondered how much longer until the rest of the team got there.

Ranged Blaster Rifle 1d20+10 : 7 + 10, total 17

Dmg if successful 3d8+5 : 7, 8, 1 + 5, total 21


:ooc: I do believe I stated using my Second Wind back last round since I was low enough on HP to use it to get 20 back. If not, I have the actions left this round to do so.

Also, wow, it is much harder than I expected to be able to concentrate on a semi serious game post while listening to nightcore music.

Zilfallion

:ooc: Would need a five to hit C4... with my current rolling status, I'm not sure if I could get the 5 or 6 on 2d6.  Basic statistics puts it at 33% chance on 1d6, since we're using two... there's a 44.4% chance I get it on one, but not the other, and a 11.1% chance I'd get it on both, leading to a total probability chance of 55.5%... Acceptable odds, I'll spend the FP to try and get the hit.

Force Point die 1 1d6 : 5, total 5

Force Point die 2 1d6 : 3, total 3

tomcat

Jan 09, 2014, 08:49 am #20 Last Edit: Jan 09, 2014, 08:53 am by tomcat
:ooc: Sorry about that, Zil! I took care of it and updated our header post for this round and round 4. Marked off the Force point, too.  :csu:

Haywire hits C4 for 21 damage.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]