• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 20, 2024, 02:38 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Blow the station - round 1

Started by tomcat, Dec 01, 2013, 04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Posterboy

Even as Booth was switching his helmet to adjust for the low light, he watched his commander move in. A bit impatient perhaps, but the clone respected his jedi superior for leading from the front.

The corridor suddenly lit up in front of him from the blaster and grenade fire. "Commander!" Booth shouted as he raced towards Martel, rifle naturally moving up to take down the Separatist scum.

"Commando droids," he heard Martel say as he slipped past the jedi and into the room.

"Haywire, let's light them up."

:ooc: Doug, not sure how many actions this all takes, but I'd love to have Booth slip past Martel into a position down/south in the room far enough away from Martel so that the droids cannot catch both of us in a grenade or autofire blast. As he moves in, I'd love for him to fire off a grenade from his undercarriage towards the two droids clumped together in the up/north area. Can I do that in one round? (Sorry, can't see the map at the moment)

Posterboy

:ooc:Haha... so, it's been a while since I checked my sheet. Booth doesn't have an undercarriage. So, is it possible for Booth to instead move the V-9 (or, if not, V-10) and then toss a frag grenade over to T-7 (or U-7, if I don't have light of sight)?
Move action = Move 6 squares
Swift action = draw grenade
Standard action = toss grenade

Grenade attack roll: 1d20+10 : 9 + 10, total 19

Grnade damage: 4d6+4 : 1, 5, 3, 1 + 4, total 14

tomcat

:ooc: Cool... things are moving.

First, Matt successfully deflects the blaster fire from both Commandos. Also a note, Matt you can't redirect barrage fire, it has to be a single shot. The grenade, however, hits in full.

Martel takes - 19 damage -or- 19/96

Aryn, V-9 is not a problem at all for Booth to reach and the grenade toss is a success for 1/2. The location of a ranged attack is always the junction point of the squares, so the grenade lands on the centerpoint between T7-V7-T8-V8 (I drew a circle on the map).

C3 takes 7/76
C4 takes 7/76
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

:ooc: I am waiting on Haywire here - if he doesn't post by sometime tonight, I act for him and move us on.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

Haywire followed his commanders in at a full tilt. He knew he would have to get past Martel and Booth and through the choke point of the access hall or they would all be chewed up there by the defenders. The clone trooper leaped over Martel crouching form and then brushed past the sergeant to finally end in a corner with a corner of a computer console for cover. Haywire leveled his rifle and prepared to lay a burst on the two commando droids in front of him.

:ooc: I moved Haywire twice otherwise he would be in front of Martel and the three of you would all be in terrible position for area attacks. He will use his SWIFT action to switch to autofire.

tomcat

On his hilltop, Longshot came under fire from the last two battledroids.

:ooc: B1 and B2 both fire with autofire on Longshot
:00: DC 24 B2 is at +2, B1 is at -4
B2 1d20+2 : 6 + 2, total 8

B1 1d20-4 : 16 - 4, total 12

B2 - dmg if 10+ 3d8 : 1, 8, 5, total 14

B1 - dmg if 10+ 3d8 : 1, 3, 3, total 7

tomcat

:ooc: B1 hits for 7/2 = 3 damage -or- 3/81

deadpool

:ooc: Didn't I destroy the B2 already? I think there's only a B1 left.

tomcat

:ooc: You did! Sorry about that, I corrected Round 2.

Callowmoryne

:ooc:I guess I can just take the hit Doug? Start moving towards the squad.