• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 26, 2024, 01:26 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Blow the station - round 2

Started by tomcat, Dec 13, 2013, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

Dec 13, 2013, 09:52 PM Last Edit: Dec 28, 2013, 01:35 PM by tomcat
Music to read and post to!

Situation: Half of the team have made access to the sub-level of the Relay Station - the other half are still needing to regroup and get to the second tier of the mount. They face a new threat of Commando droids, Har'zic the Dashade, and the remaining B1/B2 battle droid squad.

ALL Modifiers (situational, physical, weariness, wound conditions):

• All PC/NPC's will suffer a -5 penalty for firing into any melee, unless they are the ones in the melee or have the Precise Shot feat.
  • Darkness - PC's suffer a -5 to Perception checks and a -2 to combat unless equipped with low-light gear
  • Longshot and Haywire both suffer fatigue - persistent condition CT -1.

Martel - 19/96
Booth - 6/89
Mitts - 9/80
Hammer - 0/91
Haywire - 57/81 CT -1 (weariness)
Longshot - 3/81 CT -1 (weariness)
  |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Commando Droid - REF 23, HP 0/76, Threshold 21
Commando Droid C3 - REF 23, HP 7/76, Threshold 21
Commando Droid C4 - REF 23, HP 7/76, Threshold 21
Har'zic - REF 27, HP 0/103, Threshold 25

Consumption:
I am not going to concern with consumption due to the increased capacity of your weapons, unless you guys use autofire, or any grenades.

Initiative:
Mitts (+12) 22
Hammer (+12) 21
Longshot (+11) 21
Commando Droids (+13) 21
Har'zic (+13) 18
Booth (+13) 17
Martel (+13) 15
Haywire (+11) 15
B1/B2's (+0) 3
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

deadpool

:ooc: I put it in the other round's thread, but I destroyed the B2 already. So I'll fire at the B1 and we should be good to go.
Attack roll  blaster carbine +10 (3d8+5) with Point Blank Shot
Rolled 1d20+10 : 8 + 10, total 18

DMG
Rolled 3d8+5 : 5, 7, 6 + 5, total 23

If it's destroyed I'll start moving towards the bunker.

tomcat

:ooc: The B1 goes down in a pile with its other droids.

Counting the squares, it will take 5 rounds for Longshot to cover the distance at full RUN - I do not hold PC's to having to run in a direct line of squares. I see people run full tilt and turn no problem.

All this said, I do not want to hold all the PC's up and see half the team get chewed to pieces while the other is trying to get there, SO - it will be 3 full rounds for Longshot to make it the access doorway and 2 rounds for Mitts and Hammer.

Fire from Longshot's right seared into the B1's thin metallic skin and burned its control motivators to scrap. It fell to the ground with the others from its company. The sniper glanced in the direction of the fire and saw Mitts give a salute and then turn towards the mountain. Hammer gave a gesture to hurry along and then he too was moving.

There were no more apparent threats.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Stefan

Wave Longshot to hurry, turn and run.

GandalfOfBorg

:ooc:Use a Force Point, activate Damage Reduction (Energy) 10.  I just don't remember what kind of action this requires.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

deadpool

:ooc: It's a standard action and it lasts for 1 minute /10 rounds

GandalfOfBorg

Martel moves out into the hallway between Booth and the droid at the far end, preparing for some onslaught.

:ooc:Martel moves out to cover Booth from his flank and goes defensive to increase REF save.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Posterboy

:ooc: Should I be waiting on my post until after the commando droid act?

Also, am I able to shoot at a foe when I'm only 5 ft away (melee range) without incurring attacks of opportunity? I forget how it works for Star Wars.

Finally, I'm about to hit some vacation time with family and will likely be away from the boards until next Saturday. I might be able to get a post in this Saturday before I head out. I'll try for sure.

tomcat

:ooc: Hey Aryn, I will get to my posting soon. I've been slammed with Christmas stuff. Give me a bit more time.

Posterboy

:ooc: No worries... I'm swamped too.  #:S

Zilfallion

:ooc: I'd like to apologize for my disappearance without notice.  It's that time of year.  Finals and Travel sucked away pretty much all my free time. and I've had pretty much no time for games, even had to delay the game I run over skype, and the start of a 2nd one(Although the delay doesn't hurt too much, I threw out every ship for a custom galaxy, and am filling in all the required types of ships with 100% custom designs, which was also put on hold, I only have shuttles, some freighters, starfighters/bombers, and tanks done.).

Quote from: Posterboy on Dec 19, 2013, 08:48 PM
:ooc:
Also, am I able to shoot at a foe when I'm only 5 ft away (melee range) without incurring attacks of opportunity? I forget how it works for Star Wars.

Yes, however aiming or reloading does provoke an AoO.  Simply firing a ranged weapon at melee distance does not.

tomcat

:ooc: Okay - its been a while, but its time to get things moving.

C3 Fires on Booth
STANDARD
:00: DC 27 Ranged blaster carbine +13 (3d8+7)
Rolled 1d20+7 : 18 + 7, total 25

dmg if successful 3d8+7 : 3, 5, 4 + 7, total 19

C4 fires on Haywire
:00: DC 26 Ranged blaster carbine +13 (3d8+7)
Rolled 1d20+7 : 19 + 7, total 26

dmg if successful 3d8+7 : 1, 8, 7 + 7, total 23

They then MOVE back to new firing positions

tomcat

Dec 28, 2013, 01:34 PM #12 Last Edit: Dec 28, 2013, 01:36 PM by tomcat
:ooc: Haywire is hit for: 23 -2(DR) = 21 damage

Posterboy

:ooc: Am I able to toss a grenade over the generator and in behind the commando droid? I'm trying to throw it in such a way that it gains the most blast radius, but the generator provides Haywire and Booth cover from it.

tomcat