• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Mar 29, 2024, 01:15 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Uphill engagement - round 5

Started by tomcat, Nov 04, 2013, 04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

:ooc: The Droideka takes:

22 - 15 (SR) = 7 -or- 25/40 CT -1

After the end of this round, the Droideka will be released from being held and will no longer be helpless - if it survives. Haywire is the only other one with sight on it.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Zilfallion

Haywire will switch his ascension gun into blaster mode and fire upon the Droideka that had just been crashed into the door, while moving a bit closer to the door.  If the Droid hadn't done enough damage to the door, he might have to be the one to deal with the door, and it was better to be closer to it for handling that.

Ranged Ascension Gun +9 With Point Blank Shot 1d20+9 : 4 + 9, total 13

Dmg if hit 3d8+5 : 1, 2, 4 + 5, total 12

:ooc: Was waiting for final decision on what happened with the Droideka before posting.  Taking a move action closer since if I have to handle the door later, it'll save me a move action then.

Zilfallion

:ooc: Nope, those rolls don't look like they'll do the trick even with a FP(I'd need a 6 on one of the 2d6)

tomcat

:ooc: Actually Zil, you'd need a 2 - the Droideka is a REF 16 with a CT -1.

Your call.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Zilfallion

:ooc: It's shields are down to SR 10, which means even if I FP enhance the attack roll, I'm doing 2 damage past shields, sure it'd lower shields, but they're low enough that most will bypass it by now. I'm going to pass.  Doesn't feel worth a FP to me.

tomcat

:ooc: Makes sense to me... I will put Round 6 up in a bit.