• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 28, 2024, 10:24 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Ambush - round 5

Started by tomcat, Aug 11, 2013, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

:ooc: Sam and Betty attack

Sam fires on truck's back end
STANDARD
:00: DC 15 Ranged PLX-2m +12 (8d6+5) with Point blank shot
Rolled 1d20+12 : 1 + 12, total 13

dmg if successful 8d6+5 : 4, 1, 4, 1, 6, 5, 3, 2 + 5, total 31

FULL ACTION
Multi-weapon attack
:00: DC 21 Ranged (full round) laser cannon +10 (4d8+1) and laser cannon +10 (4d8+1) with Dual weapon mastery II, Rapid Shot and Point Blank
atk1 1d20+10 : 17 + 10, total 27

atk2 1d20+10 : 14 + 10, total 24

atk1 dmg if successful 4d8+1 : 7, 4, 4, 5 + 1, total 21

atk2 dmg if successful 4d8+1 : 3, 1, 7, 8 + 1, total 20
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

:ooc: (-D I fumbled with Sam! Crazy...at least Saga doesn't have some rules for negative effects for a fumble.

SO3 is dealt 41 damage = 59/61 CT-1
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

With the carnage across the river and the Imperials beginning their retreat, the remaining men that had followed Kresh began to look to one another. The truck was getting away and there would be an alert. More soldiers with more hardware would soon fall on this location en masse and none of these men wanted to be captured. It would be safer to fade into the countryside and disappear for a while - perhaps leave Salliche entirely.

Coming to a common, silent consensus, Kresh's people began to retreat back east away from the destruction.

tomcat

:ooc: Abby and Caden and then I will set up round 6

GandalfOfBorg

:ooc: Don't forget to put BIT on the cab of the truck getting away.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

sdrotar

:ooc: If I'm reading Caden's direction right, he'll strafe #8.
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

Posterboy

:ooc: Does Abby still have an action for this round? I thought it was spent pushing the air speeder out of the way. If she still has an action, she'll move to catch up with the escaping truck.

tomcat

:ooc: You're right, Aryn... I did her move earlier.

Matt, I will update the map to show BIT on top of the truck.

Lastly, I will roll Caden's attack when I get home and then post round 6.

tomcat

:ooc: I am redirecting your attack, Shawn - I hope that is okay

Caden guns the engine of his speeder bike and brings the laser cannon to bear on the retreating truck. They all knew that the vehicle could not get away - otherwise it was all for naught and they could be back in a big mess once more. He hit the trigger.

MOVE
STANDARD
:00: DC 15 Ranged laser cannon +7 (5d10+5) with Rapid Shot and Point Blank Shot
Rolled 1d20+7 : 12 + 7, total 19

dmg if successful 5d10+5 : 9, 6, 4, 7, 1 + 5, total 32

sdrotar

Quote from: tomcat on Sep 04, 2013, 11:06 AM
:ooc: I am redirecting your attack, Shawn - I hope that is okay

:ooc: Yup. Makes sense to me.
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun