• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 24, 2024, 04:38 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Episode 5: What has been sown

Started by tomcat, Jun 02, 2011, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telcontar

:ooc:Tomcat,
I'm standing by where ever you want to put me.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

sdrotar

:ooc: I sent Caden's advancement in via PM.
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

watanabe

:ooc:

Sorry for not updating, me and United Airlines are at war.

tomcat

Jun 13, 2011, 01:37 PM #33 Last Edit: Jun 13, 2011, 01:41 PM by tomcat
:ooc:
Sam's character stat block has been leveled up :csu:
Logar's character stat block has been leveled up :csu:
Farok's character stat block has been added :csu:
Brim's character stat block has been leveled up :csu:
Kaida's character stat block has been leveled up :csu:
Caden's character stat block has been leveled up :csu:

No problem, Nick. Get it to me when you can. Tom, I will be introducing your PC very soon.

Jingo, I will explain the influx of credits into Kaida's life very soon.

As for the party dispersals, I will have it as such:

Logar and Kaida are heading to the closest Mos Entha hub.
Sam and Caden will go look for some new parts for the droid.
Kara is going to go find a spacer bar and do some gambling; Brim will have been asked to follow her - discreetly.
Farok is still in a bar that I will introduce him in, very soon.
The Aegis, once vacant, will be closed and locked by Caden. Shawn, you let me know if you gave the party an access code... although I did assume Kara had one from the Jovan episode.

Logar and Kaida walked along the street of Mos Entha, moving from canopied shade to the next. The vendors were bothersome, dirty, and multi-species. Dugs hopped about on their arms; Toydarians fluttered about on the wing; Twi'lek women danced as the males played on lutes, pipes and small bongos - some presented themselves for sale. Bith, Bothans, Duros, and more all mingled about amongst the larger human population, doing business, passing by, or looking for food and drink. Logar saw many spacers - pilots, merchants, mercenaries, and vagabonds, but everyone seemed to be at ease. There was an order here. Not a threatening feeling, as if the Empire had an entire battalion of soldiers planetside - no, it seemed that Mos Entha was more civil than any other known city on Tatooine.

And it was true. The governers of Mos Entha invested a lot of capital into their police and law enforcement, and it had yet to be corrupted or influenced by the Hutts. The population of the city enjoyed their safer town and were even more affable, but still it was Tatooine and Logar and Kaida watched themselves and their items closely.

Logar saw a vendor who had a long table outside a garage-like shop and he strolled to it. On the table were wares of all sorts military - armor plates, helmets, holsters, etc. The soldier eyed the items and saw that they had some value, but they were the kind of things you would display on a table - not the items that you would want to be walked off with. No, the good stuff, if there was good stuff, would be kept somewhere inside.

While he looked over the items, Logar felt a soft hand touch his arm. He looked to his left to see the most stunning of women standing there. Her flesh was a pinkish red and her face was wrapped in her long blue hair. She smiled, "Hi." It was a simple word, but Logar felt his face flush. A passionate feeling also raged through his body as she spoke again, "Welcome to Mos Entha... you're not from here, right? How about I show you some of the town? We can start at that cantina over there... or maybe the Acer Hub?" She gestured to the tall shining tower that loomed over this side of the city.

:00: Woman's Persuasion test vs Logar's Will defense DC 17 (attitude considered indifferent)
Rolled 1d20+13 : 16 + 13, total 29

More to come for everyone else...
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Callowmoryne

:ooc: Due to your roll im assuming i cant deny her what she wants :) But do i have the wherewithall to ask Kaida to join us. Or am i like in a Poon-trance?

tomcat

:ooc: John, you are not entranced, she has just made you more interested.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

HAHAHAHHAHAAA poon trance. I have seen that look and thats an apt description.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

sdrotar

LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

Callowmoryne

Logar'Dan just smiled. "Thats very kind of you. Not thirsty just yet, but if you really want to help me im looking for quality armor and munitions. Dont suppose a beauty like yourself knows where to find such things." Logar stole a look at Kaida gauging her reaction to the woman. But he failed to take that all to eager grin frm his face....

Jingo

"We appreciate your...willingness to help, but really, I'm sure we can manage just fine," Kaida flashed a polite smile, ut her tone had just the right amount of something so that the other woman knew that Kaida knew what the tramp was after. She could care less what Logar did in his off-time as long as it didn't endanger the team, but right now they needed to stay focused--they had to meet a contact, and she highly doubted this come-on was that contact.

"Let's go," she muttered and pulled Logar after her.

Once out of earshot, she spoke to him quietly around the corner. "Look, she and whoever she works for probably hounds every newcomer to Tatooine. I think you're attracting the wrong sort of attention in all that--" she waved at his bulk of armor and weaponry. "You practically scream anything but 'local'. Why don't you let me do some asking around to see if I can help find what you need."

:ooc: She'll do a gather information--surreptitiously--in a few cantinas en route to the hub--or even at the hub to see any vendors for the type of gear Logar's looking for.
Rolled 1d20+10 : 19 + 10, total 29

watanabe

:ooc: am I off getting drunk by myself (as usual)?

tomcat

:ooc: Hey Jared, Logar is only in a combat jumpsuit - no armor plating or anything. That said, John... do you have all of your weapons on you right now? I know you sheathed your knife, but are you carrying your rifle and pistols? Let me know...

Nick, Brim is with you... but I will give you some stuff to work with in the new thread I am starting. It should be up within the hour.

Callowmoryne

:ooc: I have my rifle slung with my pack on my back and a heavy pistol and Katherine on my belt. In my pack is a medkit and my bandolier with some ion grenades.

tomcat

:ooc: Cool, John. Need sleep guys, but I will get this new thread up tomorrow AM. Good night.  |)

Jingo

Quote from: tomcat on Jun 14, 2011, 05:40 PM
:ooc: Hey Jared, Logar is only in a combat jumpsuit - no armor plating or anything. That said, John... do you have all of your weapons on you right now? I know you sheathed your knife, but are you carrying your rifle and pistols? Let me know...

:ooc: No prob. Prob just my mental image of him. From an earlier post he had Katherine (his knife?) and a bandolier of ion grenades... so feel free to tweak my post as needed.