• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:44 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Battle - Round 4

Started by tomcat, Sep 13, 2005, 05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

Quote from: Palandil on Sep 16, 2005, 08:09 AM
OOC: What kind of gig are you playing?  Do you play in a band?

I used to, but the guys I used to play with are playing in Cincinnati and called me to see if I'd come down and join them, so... gonna take a little road trip and jam a bit! :D

But, I do not actively play in any band anymore. After my third kid, it got a bit hectic so I gave it up.

I find it ironic that the band that I used to jam with all over West Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale Florida are now playing close to my new home in Ohio! :lol:
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Palandil

OOC:That's cool that your old band is so close again.  I lead worship on guitar at my church and I am trying to get a band together, but Crystal River is kind of Artist deficient.  What do you play?
Oh, BTW I agree with you about our game. (if I can say our yet) Too cool!

tomcat

Quote from: Palandil on Sep 16, 2005, 09:38 AM
OOC:That's cool that your old band is so close again.  I lead worship on guitar at my church and I am trying to get a band together, but Crystal River is kind of Artist deficient.  What do you play?
Oh, BTW I agree with you about our game. (if I can say our yet) Too cool!

I was the lead singer and rythym guitarist.

Of course you can say our game as you are now very much a part of it, and the more you bring Fengel to 'life' the more it becomes ours! :D
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Wiseman

"Hopefully it is our comrades burning the destroyed bodies of the enemy orcs..."  Daelhun said under his breath, he hated that he was out here and not in the middle of the melee at the fortress.

"Perhaps we could make a calvary charge to draw off the enemy to aid in our comrades escape sir."  It was hopeless and the commanders had already made their decision, but he had to hold out hope that they would be able to escape and defeat the enemy...

So young, so full of hope, he had yet to have his dreams dashed, he had yet to experience the terrible things his comrades had.

Stefan

At the mention of fire Nain turns and heads for the well. On the way he catches some of the men who were without bows.

"You there, sheath your weapons we're soon to have another enemy to fight.  Follow me and grab a bucket."

He begins filingl them and sending the men toward the gate to fight whatever fire might be started by the Orcs.