• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 28, 2024, 11:56 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

CAPTURE?

Started by tomcat, Aug 23, 2005, 05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

:arrow: OOC: Two things:

Chris, was that a ship-wide broadcast to inform the captain, or just one to the bridge?

Matt, I am confused by your options - are you asking me which one will work?

Let me know and thanks! :D

Doug
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

GandalfOfBorg

OOC: I'll go with Option 1 first, but if you feel that isn't an option available in this time period, I will go with Option 2.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Edrahil / Tam

Quote from: tomcatChris, was that a ship-wide broadcast to inform the captain, or just one to the bridge?

Oops, forgot about pre-TNG non-personal communicators on the ship. ;-) In that case, change that to be "Tam to Bridge" and play out accordingly I guess, as I have no idea what's been going on up there...

tomcat

Corbin looked up from the helm console, where he had been trying to override the command given by Darkan, and turned to Isaboul with a questioning glance.

"Do not worry about the potential threat to the humans, we are far from their sick lab. Just get us helm response!" With the response, Corbin returned to his efforts.

Isaboul turned to Lijeea and spoke, "Commence more 'recruiting' throughout the ship... we need to make sure that the Columbia's crew will obey us. And find someone in their engineering to remedy the fact that our crew is on that old wreck when they need to be here! Lastly, Ashanta," as she looked over towards the comm station, "soothe our man in the Warp Core room - tell him that he will get all that he dreams of for his continuing service to you but to not threaten the ship."

Isaboul smiled at that as she watched one of her ladies walk towards the turbolift. "These human men are like putty in our hands, like all the others," she thought with a smile.

That smile faded when she heard Lijeea exclaim,"Hey!"

The turbolift doors did not open for her and suddenly the hiss of anesthezine could be heard filling the air.

Grahm and Ramos arrived at the Sickbay in time to see the environmental bulkheads seal and the chamber become immediately inaccessible - both wondered what was going on.

Throughout the Columbia, wherever the Hydraens had been and exerted their 'charms', things were going from bad to worse as the male populace of the ship began to allow their tainted emotional states to take over their better judgement. Fights began to break out, some lethal, and jobs were abandoned - in other words, anarchy.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

GandalfOfBorg

OOC: Does that include those who left the bridge?
Gwaithlim Weapons

tomcat

Quote from: GandalfOfBorgOOC: Does that include those who left the bridge?

Does what include those who left the bridge?

GandalfOfBorg

OOC: The fights breaking out, are we directly affected by that?
Gwaithlim Weapons

sdrotar

Ramos knew Grahm was "affected", but he also knew that, besides the Captain, if there two other people on the ship that should know about emergency bulkheads closing, it should be Grahm, the Security Chief, and himself as Chief Engineer.

Isaboul and the Hydraens wanted the ship intact. "So if something threatening were occurring, at least someone on my staff would have notified me, right?", he thought.

Something was up. The doctor was onto something earlier, and if Sickbay was anything like Engineering was - "monitored" by men like Grahm, Tam would have needed more room to work. Ramos surmised that, unlike himself, Dr. Tam may have been successful in obtaining it.

If that was the case, the sooner he got Grahm away from Sickbay - the better off they'd be. He needed to get back to Engineering and do something seemingly innocuous so Grahm would leave him be for a few moments. There he would wait... and make ready for anything Tam might be able to spring.

"Grahm," he said, "those are the emergency bulkheads. There must be significant contamination! I need to get back to Engineering to help secure the area by making certain the airways are sealed and extraction systems are operating correctly. They're low-level functions - I just need some time at the environmental systems terminal. You can come with me, but this could pose a severe danger to the ship and crew. They may need you on the bridge."

Ramos managed his best concerned and conciliatory looks. Maybe he could get himself some room to manuever, as well...
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

tomcat

Quote from: GandalfOfBorgOOC: The fights breaking out, are we directly affected by that?

:arrow: OOC: No Matt, you guys have yet to see any of this, nor is anyone fighting in the group that is with you. But, you have passed crewmen that are wandering about aimlessly, muttering to themselves.

More storyline to come...