RPG.avioc.org

Reading Room - Archived Games (data may be deleted) => Welcome to the 501st! [Star Wars SE] => Topic started by: tomcat on Sep 08, 2015, 08:42 am

Title: Pirates' surge - round 3
Post by: tomcat on Sep 08, 2015, 08:42 am
Music to read and post to! (http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/misc/music/20111220_bt30/TOR_20_09_the_siege_of_alderaan.mp3)

Situation: The team is in the primary cargo hold and the pirates have freed themselves above, by blowing out the bulkheads and portals. They now come, but the team does not yet know their numbers

ALL Modifiers (situational, physical, weariness, wound conditions):

Martel - 39/96 CT -1
Mitts* - 51/80 CT -1
Hammer - 0/91
Haywire - 20/81
Longshot - 36/81
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
Bando Gora Captain BG1 - REF 24, HP 0/102 CT -0, Threshold 25, FP -1 Severed from Force
Pirate crewman P2 - DEAD
Pirate crewman P3 - DEAD
Pirate crewman P4 - DEAD
Pirate crewman P5 - REF 17, HP 0/22 CT -0, Threshold 18
Pirate XO PL - REF 21, HP 20/56 CT -1, Threshold 20. FP 1
Pirate captain PC - REF 27, HP 0/66 CT -0, Threshold 23, FP 3
* have taken their second wind

Consumption:
I am not going to concern with consumption due to the increased capacity of your weapons, unless you guys use autofire, or any grenades.

Initiative:
Martel (+13 -1 CT ) 30
Pirate captain (+12) 27
Mitts (+12 -1 CT) 24
Longshot (+12) 23
Hammer (+12) 20
Bando Gora (+11) 20
Pirate XO (+9) 18
Haywire (+12) 17
Pirate crew (+8) 17
Title: Re: Pirates' surge - round 3
Post by: GandalfOfBorg on Sep 09, 2015, 06:55 am
 :ooc: Can Martel see where the BG went?
Title: Re: Pirates' surge - round 3
Post by: tomcat on Sep 09, 2015, 07:40 am
 :ooc: yes
Title: Re: Pirates' surge - round 3
Post by: GandalfOfBorg on Sep 09, 2015, 08:17 am
Martel moves after the Bando Gora enemy and reaches out with the Force to grab him.

 :ooc:
1 Move Action to get within range
 :00:
Use the Force (Move Object) -  1d20+11 : 16 + 11, total 27

Title: Re: Pirates' surge - round 3
Post by: sdrotar on Sep 10, 2015, 01:23 pm
 :ooc: Assuming the BG climbed up onto some boxes, does Longshot have sight of him? He'll take a shot, if so.