• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 08:53 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

EPILOGUE - Escape!

Started by tomcat, Oct 14, 2009, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZehnWaters

"Well normally I'd say Bakura, but I guess it's out of the question now," Britton said, trying to thing of something through his drug-induced haze.  "Tatooine?  I dunno, I can't think right now.  Anyone else?"

watanabe

Kara shook her head.

"Tatooine, all that is there is a bunch of gangsters, scoundrels, and bounty hunters.  We are more likely to be captured and sold there than anything else.  Besides the place is a dump, I can't name one good thing that ever came out of Tatooine.  I'd say we go somewhere we can blend in or lay low.  Either something on the outer rim, or maybe in the Corellian sector."
  Kara went silent for a moment.  "I don't know, but why don't we look in the nav computer and see what is close, but not too close."

tomcat

Caden went over to a computer console and tied into the ship's navcomputer, bringing up a map of the galaxy.

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

ZehnWaters

:ooc: Anyone wanna make a Knowledge (Galactic Lore) check?  Or do we just know things?

tomcat

:ooc: You guys have basic knowledge of some of the more notable worlds out there, but if you want more specific info re: an one of them, feel free to give me a roll.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

ZehnWaters

"Bespin is pretty remote, no Imperials there," Britton said, tapping on the screen.

watanabe

"Bespin?  Never heard of it.  Must be some planet full of farmers.  I guess it wouldn't make a bad hideout."

:ooc:
I failed a Knowledge Galactic Lore check.

sdrotar

The thought of no Imperials appealed to Caden. A lot.

"What passes for the law over there, then," he asked Britton. "No glow-sword types, right? That's just trading one problem for a worse one."

He knew of Bespin, but had never visited it. Tibanna gas mining sounded about as interesting as watching paint dry to him, but such places did tend to be isolated - and were often visited by traders, both legal and otherwise.

Quite frankly, it sounded as good as anywhere.
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

tomcat

Oct 31, 2009, 10:38 AM #23 Last Edit: Oct 31, 2009, 10:45 AM by tomcat
The Aegis dropped from light speed and hung in the darkness of space for the few minutes it took Caden and Kara to reset the coordinates. The navcomputer made all the calculations in just a few minutes and then the stars outside the cockpit's canopy elongated once more as the ship made another jump.

:ooc: Congrats! All characters (including any that may have just started) may level up to their next level. Please post on this thread that you have leveled up.

You all have successfully gotten into deep trouble with the many powers that be in the galaxy... let's see where it goes.  ;)

Some things I want to point out as reminders:

-Varta the Hutt is supposedly running his operations from Teth.
-The empire is said to have only a small contingent of forces in the Outer Rim.
-There are many criminal factions in the galaxy - the Black Sun syndicate (though this is said to be a myth); the Bando Gora are terrible dealers in death sticks; and the Hutts.
-Puk and Shade are still out there, too.

You never know when the hunted may wish to become the hunters.
  ;)

donimator

Sam levelled up-
New class: Indpendent Droid lvl 2 (Force Unleashed sourcebook)
HP: (d12) 9 per lvl (total 62)
BAB +1
Defenses: all +1
Class ability: Independent Spirit +1

ZehnWaters

Britton leveled up-
Soldier lvl. 5
HP: (d10) 7 (Total 62)
BAB +1
Talent: Melee Smash

watanabe

Kara, another level of Scoundrel
+1 bab
+4 hp (2 for a d6 roll, and con mod of +2)
back to 7 fp again
and used my bonus feat to get skill training mechanics (now at a +14)

tomcat

Nov 03, 2009, 08:24 PM #27 Last Edit: Nov 03, 2009, 08:27 PM by tomcat
:ooc: Hey Nick, at 5th level you get a Talent, not a bonus Feat, so I took it off your sheet. Also, you had 41 hit points at 4th level so I changed your new HP score to 45.

Let me know what Talent you want instead.

Thanks.

watanabe

At level 4, Kara is a Scout1/Scoundrel3
So, at level 5, I'm on my even level of Scoundrel, so I took another level of Scoundrel so that should be a bonus feat.

tomcat

Nov 04, 2009, 12:45 PM #29 Last Edit: Nov 04, 2009, 12:50 PM by tomcat
:ooc: Oops! That's right! I forgot how to read multi-class levelling.