• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 11:54 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Low Places

Started by tomcat, Jun 27, 2009, 06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

watanabe

Kara hurried out of the building and took a long route to try and lose any trail or trace that might have been sent after her.  She knew drug dealers, and they were not to be trusted.  Kara believed she did a fairly good job at disappearing into the crowd, and once she had done that she would head back to meet up with her companions...

OOC:

Stealth +10 d20roll(16) = 26

tomcat

Farris was a street urchin, and he made his living by fencing and robbing others. He thought himself real good at it all, too, including moving through the streets unseen. Unfortunately for him, Kara was better - the petty theif soon found himself looking about trying to get a new trail on the woman, but to no avail.

"Demps is gonna have a kriffin' fit," he said to himself.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

watanabe

:ooc:  If possible I'd like to make my way back to where ever we are staying, and help install the combat thrusters.

tomcat

Jul 19, 2009, 04:29 PM #18 Last Edit: Jul 19, 2009, 04:33 PM by tomcat
:ooc: I already re-linked Kara into the other thread with Sam and Caden.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

watanabe

:ooc:  sounds good I'll post there.