• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 04:47 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Recognition

Started by tomcat, Jan 30, 2009, 06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianM

Mar 05, 2009, 10:01 AM #30 Last Edit: Mar 05, 2009, 10:46 AM by BrianM
[OOC ... slight backtrack to the alley scene ;)]

Brim was considering picking up the pipe again, then he heard gunfire and quickly changed his mind.

If I live through this, I'm getting a gun.

Turning to check on Sam, he saw his protector making a hasty retreat from the alley. The Rodian took one more quick look at the back door to the bar, then ran down the alley after the droid.

If I live through this, I'm getting a gun ... and a comlink.

tomcat

[OOC:] Good post Brian!   :tup:  ;D
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

watanabe

Kara replied in an equally quiet voice.  "I agree."  She turned and scanned the crowd looking to make sure no one was trying to come at them.  She began to back towards the door with her blaster pistol still at the ready, but pointed at the ceiling to make sure everyone got the message that she didn't want to fire it, but would if she had to.  She was somewhat worried about how calmly Caden had managed to walk from the room, especially when there seemed to be danger following this group of people everywhere they went.