• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 07:57 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Missing!!

Started by tomcat, Jan 09, 2006, 10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiseman

Jan 11, 2006, 06:00 PM #15 Last Edit: Jan 11, 2006, 07:44 PM by Wiseman
OOC:  I would guess that anyone that will be in the wilderness would have flint to start a fire, otherwise you would be up the proverbial "Shits creek" every night you make camp.

GandalfOfBorg

Bracing himself, Durgil clears his throat.  "I'm ready to go in to get our friend and the girl, but we may not be enough.  I think we should send Olin back to the constable and rally the town to come here.  I have a feeling, in the end, we will need all the help we can get."
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

sdrotar

Quote from: GandalfOfBorg on Jan 11, 2006, 06:23 PM
Bracing himself, Durgil clears his throat.  "I'm ready to go in to get our friend and the girl, but we may not be enough.  I think we should send Olin back to the constable and rally the town to come here.  I have a feeling, in the end, we will need all the help we can get."

"Sensible," Dirnhael said.
Turning to Olin, Dirnhael commanded, "Get back to the town and round up the constable's men if we are to save your niece. Fly!"

OOC: Dirnhael's always made fires on their journeys, so can I assume he carries flint and steel?
Besides that, he'll bring his weapons and shield (could be very handy in tight quarters), water, whatever food he normally carries. Dirnhael's used to carrying virtually all his possessions...
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, VĂ¡ri
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

Palandil

As some of the other men were making torches, Fengel had been preparing his mind for the coming encounter with the dead.  He remembered how his friends risked their life to save his.  He suddenly felt, deep within and yet growing, a strength that he had not known he had.  Fengel seemed to swell with this new strength as he began, "We have faced the power of the dead before.  Yes they are strong, but we were able to overcome them.  I know not what strength we have against a wight, but our friend is deep in that tomb and we have an obligation to retrieve him."  He drew his sword and continued, "The kinship we have one for another will prevail over this dark power and we shall be victorious! We are warriors and death itself holds no fear for us!"  And somehow he believed his own words as he prepared his shield.