• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 06:18 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

The ford - round 2

Started by tomcat, Mar 16, 2017, 06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclecticon

Mar 16, 2017, 05:06 PM #15 Last Edit: Mar 16, 2017, 06:07 PM by Eclecticon
"Will you face me, thou thing of rock and slime?  Or are you content to cower in your cage?" 

:ooc: I'm not Weary yet, since this is the first time I've taken damage.  Next time, though...
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

:ooc: Results from your Battle roll

• Todar loses 2 Hate points

Quote from: Eclecticon on Mar 16, 2017, 05:06 PM:ooc: I'm not Weary yet, since this is the first time I've taken damage.  Next time, though...

Not sure I understand this statement. Do you mean in this round, or from this attack?

Your current Fatigue is at 18 from the trek, thus far, and so the 14 END loss definitely moves you below your Fatigues score and so Arbogast is weary.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

:ooc: Sorry - I should've been more specific.  Arbogast's Fragrant Weeds virtue means that he doesn't become weary the first time his Endurance drops below his Fatigue.
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]