• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 10:27 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

To fight the dead - round 4

Started by tomcat, Aug 21, 2016, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telcontar

Bandy knew he was rubbish with the sword and the fall of the Wight King gave him hope in their cause and a greater belief in the merit of fire. Holding on to luck that the flames wouldnt collapse the barrow down upon them he lit and let fly another clay pot.

"Rorin! Rorin arise!"
Rolled 1d12 : 9, total 9

Rolled 1d12 : 2, total 2

Rolled 1d6 : 5, total 5
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

disench4nted

Rorin watched as his companions poured through the entrance to the dark room and furiously attacked the dark beings hovering over Caewin. He yearned to fight along side them and he strained his frozen limbs once more. He could not yet push himself upright but it felt as though he had just broken through a stone wall and he felt some strength come rushing back into his body. Just a few more moments....

tomcat

Quote from: GandalfOfBorg on Aug 22, 2016, 05:31 AM:ooc: I'll use a Hope if that will improve things....  :\

:ooc: Actually, Matt - that was the exact number you needed to hit them in Forward position.

• Grimbeorn has a Success and causes BW2 and BW3 7 END loss
• Bandy throws his second pot of flaming oil and misses with a 14 vs. TN 16; but I am going to allow this to play against the BW's morale...especially with the death of their 'king'.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

Abrogast is my fellowship focus. If Burning hope for Body will hit the TN then I will spend the Hope.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

tomcat

:ooc: That will do it, dude.

I have to figure out how to use Fellowship since we don't really have game sessions. By the rules, since Arbogast is your focus, you should also take on 1 point of Shadow since he was wounded.

Going to puzzle through those rules tonight.

Anyway, it was a hit...

BW2 takes 8 END loss and must make a TN 20
TN 20 armour 2d+8
:00: 1d12 : 4, total 4
Rolled 2d6+8 : 1, 2 + 8, total 11

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

:ooc: I've retroactively added a point of Shadow for Bandy's wound back in the forest.  :csu:
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

Aug 24, 2016, 11:33 AM #21 Last Edit: Aug 24, 2016, 11:36 AM by tomcat
:ooc: That is cool.

I will figure out a better way to monitor Fellowship. So, if we are retro-ing the characters, Bandy then should add one Shadow point, too, for Arbogast's barrow wound.  :csu: