• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 07:02 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

GAME RECOMMENCEMENT - Chapter 6 - Angmar!

Started by tomcat, Jun 15, 2005, 06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

TO all players, LOTR will be recommencing on 6/27/2005 - look for the first post that evening of Chapter 6 - Angmar!

Doug
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

sdrotar

Quote from: tomcatTO all players, LOTR will be recommencing on 6/27/2005 - look for the first post that evening of Chapter 6 - Angmar!

Doug

Woo-hoo!
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

Lunduf

yeah.  

haha and of course its the day that I start my summer course. but this shoudl be fun.  and I'll do my best to not get loaded down with too much work this time

Wiseman

Hey Doug, I'll be on vacation until the 3rd of July, should be back to civilization about the 29th but just want you to know where I will be.

tomcat

Excellent everyone! I look forward to another good chapter in our game!

I still need to hear from the following players, so if any know how to get to them, can you please contact them as well...

Carl - FENGEL
Chris - EDRAHIL (Chris will not be returning...  :( )
Kory - NAIN (Kory is in!)

I am going to PM everyone within this site that still need to answer. So that everyone knows, I am not going to be finding any new players for any characters that no longer have one. The character will either be retired (i.e. take another road, die due to wounds, etc.) or be an NPC (Edrahil and Fengel only and even one of these might take a new road, we will see).

Doug
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]