• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 03:48 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

OOC THREAD

Started by tomcat, Apr 21, 2015, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

Jun 27, 2017, 07:36 AM #750 Last Edit: Jun 27, 2017, 07:40 AM by tomcat
Bree is released!

And the PDF is now in my hands.  ;D

I thought about buying AiME loremaster and player guides over the weekend - if just for the art. There is some nice stuff in them that is not in the TOR books, but I have yet to finalize those purchases.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

Damn, I preordered. Where's my link.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Eclecticon

Sorry for going dark a bit longer than I planned.  I've been back a few days, but only just dug myself out from under a week's worth of unanswered emails. 
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

Eclecticon

Sooooo... we get to Rhosgobel and everything's good, yeah?  No werewolves anywhere to be seen. 

Character sheet

Telcontar

:ooc: i'm waiting for a lead in with one of the groups so I can go back to bombing the board with middle-earth musings.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

tomcat

I have it all ready, guys. I,am just in the midst of a 4 day holiday weekend with family and friends.

We were at the Reds game on Sunday, kids yesterday, and family/friend gathering today for the 4th.

Give me until later tonight or tomorrow.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

Of course!  American holidays always throw me. 

Character sheet

Telcontar

You cant hear the explosions of freedom from the New World? We'll try harder. As soon as it gets dark they start and will continue for the next couple weeks.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

GandalfOfBorg

Iowa just made fireworks legal and they've been going off all June and until this weekend.  I come from a long line of pyros but it's been a little ridiculous this year.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

tomcat

My dog will be thankful when the fireworks season is over.

Big dopey Sheppard-Lab mix and she hides under the bed - kind of sad to watch her. Plus, the anxiety makes her shed like crazy.

I love my country, love our holidays, but I will be glad for her when the last cracker pops.  ;)

Telcontar

A Loremaster is never late, he posts exactly when he intends to.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

tomcat

LOL!

Yea he does! Sometimes he is late, though.  ;)

Eclecticon

You jest, but this is the only gaming I get at the moment.  A third of my group moved to South Korea last month, and another of my core players is AWOL while she finishes off a training course.   :(

Character sheet

tomcat

Sorry Paul.

I know it can be slow, but I promise it will never be abandoned.

I am posting now.

Eclecticon

Mate, I'm not trying to guilt trip you.  I'm just having a moan. 

Character sheet