• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:27 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

OOC THREAD

Started by tomcat, Apr 21, 2015, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclecticon

Quote from: Telcontar on Oct 16, 2016, 08:48 AM"If we depart by the last week of Gwirith (first week of April) we could accomplish much this year. Depart with Bofri to the road to head east and return west by Nórui  , Cerveth could see us in the Toft, and Urui or Ivanneth could see us north with the Beornings with enough time in left before the snow to make an expedition with them along the border."

Check out who's been researching his fancy-pants calendar terms!  :P
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

Yea, Bandy is starting to sound like Sindarin Lord out of Beleriand.  ;D
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

Counting on my fingers, I think election day has started for you guys.  Enjoy voting, those of you who do, and especially enjoy the whole thing being over, one way or the other. 

Character sheet

disench4nted

Now we finally get to learn which new overlord we're stuck with for the next 4 years.   :|

Telcontar

On days like today I am reminded of all the good and bad things that happened while I was trying to deliver ballots and secure polling stations during the Afghan Presidential Election.
In someways the terrible corruption and farce of it was discouraging, but in others it showed that a Republic requires the supreme effort of men in order to even be birn never mind live. Our process in the states is not perfect, it's not fair, but it is a world apart from other places and in it exists the chance for possability. If there are complaints to be made it's that Americans should be angry at the private political machine primary system, not the actual election. No one had to literally fight through mountain and valley to deliver or retrieve your vote today.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

tomcat

Give me a day, or so, guys, to move on our story.

I have been really busy these last two weeks with RL stuff.

I will have the game updated, though, before the weekend is over.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

Stoopid RL.

Character sheet

Telcontar

My TOR dice arrived today!
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

Telcontar

http://tor-journey.herokuapp.com

Havent had the chance to play with this yet, but it looks promising.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

tomcat

Cool stuff, dude!

I got my dices over the weekend, too!

GandalfOfBorg

Happy Thanksgiving to all
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

disench4nted

Thanksgiving family madness is finally over, so I'll catch up and post later today or tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a great time and ate lots of food.

Telcontar

I love what is going on at the Milfort right now! The Rping was cool and Doug I like how you fleshed out the challenges to make the fort secure.
I'm excited to see how this plays out.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

tomcat

Cool! I am glad, Tom.

Do you see any fails in the secure tests? Do you see any weak mechanic? I was wondering if the vantage opportunity is worth it.

Let me know.

Telcontar

No everything looks super cool to me. I am curious to see how this plays out since we have never really used the system like this before. My one thought is if the hardness points are going to come into play and how that is gonna work, but I guess that depends on how any combat that occurs goes. Either way, I am looking forward to the narrative that our characters are going through as well as how this mechanically works out in terms of what might occur in the future of the campaign. I think this is gonna be worth a lot from both points of view. AND WE ARE OFF THE RAILS AGAIN TOO>
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear