• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 03:01 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

The Doom-Ring at Wuduseld

Started by Eclecticon, Apr 14, 2024, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telcontar

:ooc: I was thinking that only one person spoke for each village. Which is why i put forward they couldn't be war chief and a leader.

Now with font installed I also see that Tyrant's Hill and the Toft don't have any elders who can vote.....
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

tomcat

:ooc: Mogdred is here for what he believes is his birthright.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

:ooc: mogdred is going to be lucky if he leaves alive.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Eclecticon

:ooc: More tale-y goodness coming soon, guys.  I just need half an hour of clear air.
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

Eclecticon

With a disdainful grunt, Mogdred leaves Esgalwen and stalks from the hall followed by the small retinue that accompanied him to the feast.  One woman favours the Dunadán with a glance as she passes, and it is with a start that Esgalwen marks her face for, though she is now richly clad and adorned with golden rings, and her hair has been dyed a firey red, Dagmar of Tyrant's Hill has aged but little in the years since last the two met.  No time is there for questions, however, before the Toft-King's party has stomped down the stairs of Wuduseld, plainly meaning to spend the dark hours in their own camp. 

At the long table, Arbogast finishes the last of the meat and begins to eat the hard bread on which it was served.  "Tomorrow," he says to Gwaithlim and Luindîs, his tone betraying little of the taughtness about his eyes, "the elders will gather in the doom-ring and the choosing will begin in earnest.  Oh, to have the many years of the Elves to spend!  Ingomer Axebreaker, I am told, was chosen after two days, and that was accounted uncommonly fast." 

Hathcyn, meanwhile, is jarred from his thoughts by a heavy knuckle rapping the bench near him and turns to find Rorin at his side, eyes glinting with the glee of secrets about to be shared.  "Our mutual friend says that Sanjar eats like a young stallion and is fast becoming a man in body, if not yet in heart.  She also says that, if you'd care to meet her down by the river-shore before dawn, she has news that she's eager indeed to share." 
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet