• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 08:42 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Along the Watchtower - round 6

Started by tomcat, Jan 13, 2012, 07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

:ooc: Hey Tom, the E-Web will require a Mechanics test DC 15, taking 15 minutes, to repair it to working order. Moving the cannon would not take much to do, but it still needs work. The thing isn't huge - it is just to powerful and unwieldy to use without  tripod. I attached a pic so you can get an idea.

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

:ooc: Logar MOVES twice to exit the tower - map will be updated with the next thread.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Jingo

Quote from: tomcat on Jan 17, 2012, 04:44 PM
:ooc: Hey Tom, the E-Web will require a Mechanics test DC 15, taking 15 minutes, to repair it to working order. Moving the cannon would not take much to do, but it still needs work. The thing isn't huge - it is just to powerful and unwieldy to use without  tripod. I attached a pic so you can get an idea.

:ooc: Might be useful to take it and repair it--I bet we could put it to some good use later. Maybe we should have Kara come and pick it up... Or one of us carry it on a speeder.