• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 11:27 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Distraction...

Started by tomcat, Aug 15, 2005, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stefan

Eratta, what a wonderful thing.

I'll try to be on later this evening. Do you have MSN or AIM it would go a lot faster I expect.

tomcat

I am a rebel... I stay away from both of those IM's.  8)

Only one I use man is Yahoo, although I think I have an MSN sign in - just don't remember it.

I will PM you tonight and we can work out an easy discussion mode. It is possible that I am going to be hooking up with Shawn (Dirnhael) for some Xbox live Ghost Recon 2 - Summit Strike. If that happens, we'll have to make it another night because that game will absorb me for the duration. It is just too cool!!  :D

We'll get this worked out... for now just know that I will upload your character with your original picks and if you have any original chargen notes, have them handy. You can even type them up and e-mail me them (i.e. how you placed your chargen picks and the 2 Advance picks I gave you to start). That will help me fix your character sheet so that it reads the way I want it to.

Doug
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Stefan

I don't normally keep the notes but I'm sure that I can hack something out.  I'll take a look at it this afternoon and tonight and try to write something up for you, It shouldn't be too hard since I've only had 1 advancement since.  Have fun with GR